Sunday 29 July 2012

Monster Truck Trials - IPhone / Ipad Game - Adobe Premier - Preview

So apparently it is a good idea to do some pre-launch media, well how do you do that?
One first step in the right direction would be to get a video trailer together.



I have created the following trailer for my new game "Monster Truck Trials" (Working title)

I used a program called reflection to record the in game scenes from my IPad.
I created some basic rendered graphics using blender.
Then using adobe premier I pinned it all together.

I'm not a music composer but it is important to make sure that any music you use is licensed, this is the same for any external media you use in your production.
I have found that http://luckylionstudios.com provide some great backing tracks!


2 comments:

  1. I have checked game instructions & controls. Use the left and right arrow keys for rotating, the up and down arrow keys for speed, and spacebar for nitro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have checked game instructions & controls. Use the left and right arrow keys for rotating, the up and down arrow keys for speed, and spacebar for nitro. truck games

    ReplyDelete