Thursday 9 August 2012

JewelBlast3D Puzzle Game - IPhone - IPad - Free Game

Quite some time ago I built a free game called JewelBlast3D

JewelBlast3D Free IPhone Game
You can download it for free at 

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jewelblast3d/id507150133?mt=8

I'm quite amazed as it is still regularly getting some downloads on the App store.

It has made me think about the type of games people like on mobile platforms.
When I first had a gameboy quite a few years ago, I used to play for hours on Tetris and when I would go to sleep my dad would pick up the gameboy and play for hours!

I don't think much has changed since the early days people still like a good puzzle game that they can play over and over again.  In the end I would compete with my dad to get the highest score.

At some point I want to have a go at re-writting Jewel Blaster, hopefully I will get the time!

Duncan.


1 comment:

  1. All the information that you have provided are 100 percent worthy of forwarding. Do you have any newsletters that I can subscribe to? I would very much like to keep abreast of your blog articles. I am a blogger too! You can see some of my job postings and sample articles at Professional Logo Design, Sell Mobile Application . I will be grateful for your valuable comments. Please check out my stuff and post me your feedback.

    ReplyDelete