Tuesday 26 June 2012

Gem Catcher - Free IPhone / IPad Gem Puzzle Game




Ok, here is my latest game, made using cocos3d and bullet physics.

I have made a few mistakes with the release cycle for this game, which has been a bit annoying.

The lessons that I have learnt are.


  • Make sure that you have enabled the iAd network
  • Make sure that you have added a restore option to the game
  • Release the game on a Friday evening
Due to the above little mistakes I'm unsure how well this game will fair, but we will see, it has mainly been a learning curve with using the Bullet Physics engine within an IOS app.

There was some teething troubles but I got there in the end and it is now available to use in any forth coming productions.

Get your free copy now....



No comments:

Post a Comment